Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy holidays!

The holidays are finally here! After weeks of ups and down with the pregnancy and various infectious diseases that have plagued Bella and the rest of us with her, we can finally relax. I hope we will all be in good shape for Christmas....we have guests and we don't want to gift them with our bugs!

No art for this occasion... I am working on two projects, but they are at very preliminary stages and I did not have time to take pictures of them. So, I'll leave you with my best wishes for a lovely holiday season. May the new year bring you only good news, love, and amazing memories.

Hugs to you all!

1 comment:

  1. oh dear, bugs are no fun at all. I hope this finds you feeling better and enjoying one another during the holidays. It will be fun to see what you are creating when the timing is right to share. Wishing you a pregnancy that feels good to you and a beautiful new year.

    ReplyDelete