Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Project: Tea with the mermaid

Somebody rightly pointed out that my blog still misses a personalized banner...so I thought to start working on it before I leave for my italian vacation. Of course I need to have a mermaid in it...this is the first design I came up with. It seems to me that it's growing too big and detailed (there are also parts that are difficult to see yet because I haven't inked them yet) for allowing the blog's title to show. I might have to make another attempt and use this for something else. ;) What do you think?




2 comments:

  1. For me, I love detail and can't get enough of it. I'm wondering how you will crop her to fit... the banner is such a difficult slice of space to cater for! At least you can change it later, so make this one, and then another, and then another!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I think I might have to do just that! :D

    ReplyDelete