Monday, April 28, 2014

Oak dryads pencils

I have been slowly working on this sketch and an update is long due, but I am not convinced about the face, expression and posture of my running away dryads...so I might make a few more changes before I start inking.
So sorry I have been incommunicado for so long...I have so little time, because work is extra busy and I had to work longer hours.
Hope to be able to post again soon. Ditto for leaving comments on my friends' blogs: I am watching but I cannot always comment right now...I'll be back, though! ;)


2 comments:

  1. lovely to see you are sketching
    she looks concerned about what she sees
    it will be fun to see what you decide
    wishing you time to do the things that bring you joy and inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the magical detail, hope you have more time to work on your drawing.

    ReplyDelete